Erica, you don't know me at all, but I've read your blog. I'm a Bolivia 4, from '91-93. I read your Oct 13 2007 blog, you mentioned the cookbook Donde No Hay Concinera. I helped create the original cookbook, I wonder if that's the one you're all still receiving? from 1993? Just curious. I still use mine, but didn't know it was still being used by new PCV/Bolivia folks. Must be weird to have someone you don't know reading your blog. But I guess that's the purpose of blogging. --Carolyn, in Seattle
2 comments:
Hey guys, I saw something that reminded me of Erica today so I thought I'd check in on you. Hope you are having a happy new year!
Erica,
you don't know me at all, but I've read your blog. I'm a Bolivia 4, from '91-93.
I read your Oct 13 2007 blog, you mentioned the cookbook Donde No Hay Concinera.
I helped create the original cookbook, I wonder if that's the one you're all still receiving? from 1993? Just curious. I still use mine, but didn't know it was still being used by new PCV/Bolivia folks.
Must be weird to have someone you don't know reading your blog. But I guess that's the purpose of blogging.
--Carolyn, in Seattle
Post a Comment